DUBLIN, May 19, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “CBCT / Cone Beam Imaging – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for CBCT / Cone Beam Imaging estimated at US$775.3 Million in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.5 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 8.7% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Standing, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 8.5% CAGR and reach US$875.8 Million by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Seated segment is readjusted to a revised 9.3% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $226.8 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.2% CAGR
The CBCT / Cone Beam Imaging market in the U.S. is estimated at US$226.8 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$262 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 8.2% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.8% and 7.3% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 6.8% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 42 Featured) –
- Asahi Roentgen Ind. Co., Ltd.
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Cefla S.C.
- Curve Beam LLC
- Danaher Corporation
- Dentsply Sirona
- J. Morita Mfg. Corporation
- PlanmeCA Group
- PreXion Corporation
- Vatech Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- CBCT/Cone Beam Imaging Market: A Prelude
- CBCT/Cone Beam Imaging – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Global CBCT Dental Imaging Market – Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Incidence of Dental Diseases Worldwide – A Major Growth Factor for Dental CBCT Market
- Global Dental Cone Beam Computed Tomography Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by End-Use for 2019
- Dental CBCT Systems’ Use in Imaging of Jaw Bones and Tooth Structures Aids in Proper Treatment of Various Dental Diseases
- A Comparative Review of 3D CBCT Dental Imaging and 2D Dental Imaging
- CAD and CBCT Systems Find Use in Tooth Pathology Detection
- 3D CBCT Systems in Implant Dentistry – An Overview
- Innovations in 3D CBCT Open Up Opportunities for Use in Dental Research
- 3D CBCT Emerges as an Important Technology in Orthodontics Space
- RAYSCAN Studio: An Innovative Five-in-One CBCT Imaging Solution
- Rapid Growth of Cosmetic Dentistry Market Fuels Need for CBCT Imaging Systems
- Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market Value in US$ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Impact of CBCT Imaging Modality on Clinical Endodontics Care
- Non-Dental Applications of CBCT Imaging Hold Significant Growth Potential
- Oral and Maxillofacial Imaging Benefits from the Shift towards CBCT Imaging
- Cone Beam CT Resolves Constraints Associated with Traditional CT for Extremity Exams
- Cone-Beam Breast CT Emerges as a Reliable Imaging Method for Breast Density Assessment
- Rising Health and Dental Concerns of Aging Global Population Necessitates Use of Advanced Imaging Systems, Favoring CBCT Systems Market
- Expanding Elderly Population Worldwide – Breakdown of Number of People Aged 60+ Years in Billion by Geographic Region for the Years 2017 and 2050
- Sustained Growth in Dental Tourism Presents Opportunities for CBCT Imaging Market
- Global Dental Tourism Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- 3D Cone Beat Computed Tomography (CBCT) Systems Market – Expanding Use in Dental and Non-Dental Applications Fuels Growth
- Potential Role for 3D CBCT in Dental Research
- Multisource CBCT Promises to Enhance Quality of Extremity Imaging
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- CBCT/Cone Beam Imaging
- Applications of CBCT
- Dental Cone Beam CT
- Cone Beam CT VS Traditional CT
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/365ypr
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cbct–cone-beam-imaging-global-market-to-reach-1-5-billion-by-2030-sustained-growth-in-dental-tourism-presents-opportunities-301829592.html
SOURCE Research and Markets