NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The camping lights and lanterns market is estimated to grow by USD 96.35 million from 2023 to 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.81%. The camping lights and lanterns market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer camping lights and lanterns market are Barebones, Crafuel Outdoors, Decathlon SA, Extreme Lights, Hubbell Inc., Johnson Outdoors Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Newell Brands Inc., OSRAM Licht AG, Syska Led Lights Pvt. Ltd., Toshiba Corp., Wipro Ltd., Zempire Camping, Axiom Controls Pvt. Ltd, KLARUS Lighting Technology Co. Ltd., LUMINTOP, Nitecore, Paddy Pallin PTY LTD, Surya Roshni Ltd., and Yalumi Corp. The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download a Free Sample before buying
- Extreme Lights – The company offers camping lights and lanterns such as BL200, BL100, and BL40 40 lumens camping Lamp under its brand Quechua.
- Hubbell Inc. – The company offers camping lights and lanterns such as Acebeam T28 flashing light, D20 dive flashlight, load shed rechargeable lantern, and others.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. – The company offers camping lights and lanterns such as outdoor tent camping lights.
- For details on companies and their offerings – Buy a report!
By Geography, the market is classified as North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Europe will have the largest share of the market. Europe will contribute 41% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period. Given its best camping sites throughout the region, the US has been the largest contributor to the North American market. Furthermore, millennials have been driving the market growth, as they prefer the outdoors in large numbers and have no intention of letting go. Download a free sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
- Impactful driver- Rising number of travelers for adventure activities
- Key Trend – Enhancement in product features through advanced technology
- Major Challenges – Surge in campsite fees
- Based on the Product, the flashlights segment will be significant for revenue generation. Flashlights are one of the most important pieces of camping equipment. Due to their lightweight (they can fit into one’s pocket), the demand for these lights is increasing at a higher rate than that for other lights. Many technological advances have taken place in the flashlights segment, such as the adoption of LED and solar LED technologies, which conserve energy and thus attract more customers.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View Free Sample Report
The global surgical lights market size is estimated to grow by USD 461.45 million at a CAGR of 4.8% between 2022 and 2027.
The light-emitting diode (LED) grow lights market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 26.8% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 4,869.64 million.
Camping Lights And Lanterns Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 8.81%
YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa
US, Canada, China, Germany, and France
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by
7 Market Segmentation by
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Vendor Landscape
12 Vendor Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/camping-lights-and-lanterns-market-to-grow-by-usd-96-35-million-from-2023-to-2028-market-is-fragmented-due-to-the-presence-of-prominent-companies-like-barebones-crafuel-outdoors-and-decathlon-sa-and-many-more—technavio-301984255.html