SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global breast pump market is expected to reach USD 5.20 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.3% from 2022 to 2030. Improving healthcare infrastructure in emerging economies, increasing global women’s employment rates and the presence of favorable demographics are the key driving factors for the breast pump market.
Key Industry Insights & Findings from the report:
- In terms of product, closed system segment held the largest market share of 65.3% in 2021 and is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period due to its several benefits and high adoption, as compared to the open system.
- In terms of technology, electric pumps segment held the largest share in 2021 owing to its flexibility and ease of use.
- In terms of application, hospital grade segment held the largest market share in 2021, owing to the increasing number of hospitals and rising healthcare expenditure.
- North America is expected to dominate the market growth over the forecast period owing to the rising women’s employment and large presence of key players operating in the market.
Browse Breast Pump and Breastfeeding Accessories Industry Data Book – Breast Pump, Wearable Breast Pump & Breastfeeding Accessories Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030
Breast Pump Market Growth & Trends
Moreover, the market has seen significant growth over the last few decades, owing to increasing product launches by key players, and rising R&D activities. For instance, in March 2021, the Philips Avent Double Electric Breast Pump, Advanced is the top brand of mothers and children care goods recommended by pregnant women and mothers in the U. S. It features Natural Action technology, a powerful combination of suction and nipple stimulation that simulates the distinctive wave-like tongue motion that occurs when the baby sucks. This technology initiates the milk flow faster than previous models, enabling moms to express their milk more effectively.
Similarly, in October 2021, Willow also launched its Perfect Pumping Bra, developed by The Dairy Fairy. Willow pump bra was designed to provide moms with exceptional comfort, support, and a perfect fit, helping them to have the best possible pumping experience. The appropriate fit can help boost the mother’s milk flow while using wearable breast pumps. Adjustable straps, a customizable mesh panel, beautiful lace embellishments, and a patent-pending double extender clip characterize the Willow Perfect Pumping Bra. Furthermore, the wire-free bra’s luxurious fabric is machine washable and elastic while still being designed to secure the Willow pump for an ideal pumping experience. As a result, product launches with additional benefits are expected to increase market growth for these breast pumps over the projection period.
Breast Pump Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global breast pump market report on the basis of product, technology, application, and region:
Breast Pump Market – Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Open System
- Closed System
Breast Pump Market – Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Manual Pumps
- Battery Powered Pumps
- Electric Pumps
Breast Pump Market – Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Personal Use
- Hospital Grade
Breast Pump Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players in Breast Pump Market
- Ameda (Magento, Inc.)
- Hygeia Health
- Medela AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
- Pigeon Corporation
- Motif Medical
- Chiaro Technology Limited (Elvie)
- Willow Innovations, Inc.
- Spectra Baby USA
Check out more related studies published by Grand View Research:
- Wearable Breast Pumps Market – The global wearable breast pumps market is anticipated to reach USD 975.5 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 8.21%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Favorable reimbursement policies, and increasing patient disposable income are further anticipated to propel the demand for wearable breast pumps.
- Breast Reconstruction Market – The global breast reconstruction market size is expected to reach USD 826.9 million by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2030. Rising cases of breast cancer, an increase in the number of reconstructive procedures, and rising awareness regarding the availability of breast reconstruction procedures are expected to be the key factors driving the market.
- Breast Pads Market – The global breast pads market size is expected to reach USD 119.8 million by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2022 to 2030. Rising breastfeeding rates are driving the market. These products assist pregnant women in dealing with the leakage problems that occur during breastfeeding. Moreover, increasing global women’s employment rates have led to an increase in demand for accessible baby care products, such as nursing breast pads. The rise in the number of working women throughout the world has resulted in an increase in the number of dual-income homes. This has resulted in an increase in average family income, which is likely to fuel the expansion of the worldwide infant care products market, which also includes the global market for nursing breast pads.
GVR has curated a list of micro markets to provide a holistic view of industry performance. We focus on critical applications and end-use to give all stakeholders a detailed perspective. The data books are available in interactive dashboards and services start at US$ 500 per month.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Grand View Compass | Astra ESG Solutions
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.