- Effectiveness in reducing prevalence of catheter-associated urinary tract infections underpins demand for bladder scanners; increased preference of portable products in hospitals to generate sizable lucrative opportunities in bladder scanners market
- Growing treatments for lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) to steer adoption; Asia Pacific estimated to be profitable region on back of rapid adoption of low-cost systems
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Growing incidence of range of urinary tract infections has enriched the growth frontiers for bladder scanners market in recent years. The products have found wide clinical acceptance for the diagnosis and treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) and stress urinary incontinence (SUI). The global valuation of the bladder scanners market was pegged at US$ 133 Mn in 2021.
An analysis of bladder scanners market has found that rapidly aging population in some developed and developing countries has unlocked abundant opportunities. Coupled with this trend, rise in awareness about the availability of low-cost diagnostic options has also reinforced the demand for bladder scanners market. Rise in catheter-related infections has opened up untapped lucrative avenues for firms in bladder scanners market.
A thorough assessment of the bladder scanners market trends indicates that positive association between urinary catheterisation and urinary tract infection has played a positive role in steering demand for bladder scanners market. The use of bladder scanners has guided clinicians in lowering the number of catheterisations, which has benefitted the patient population significantly.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Bladder Scanners Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=42020
Key Findings of Bladder Scanners Market Study
- Rise in Incidence of Urinary Tract Infections Expanding Avenues: High prevalence of urinary tract infections (UTIs) has impelled the need for diagnosis of urological dysfunction, owing to several unique risk factors such as menopause and childbirth. Additionally, a growing number of people who have visited hospitals for genital or prostrate surgery has undergone diagnostics for measuring urinary residue. This has also catalyzed the rate of adoption of products in the bladder scanners market.
- Adoption of Portable Bladder Scanners to Generate Enormous Revenue Streams: The study has found that portable scanners held a major market share in 2021. Widespread adoption of such modalities for preventing or reducing catheterizations and UTIs in hospital settings is expected to generate substantial revenue streams. On the other hand, handheld devices present a remarkably lucrative segment. The high rate of uptake of products can be attributed to the high accuracy and sensitivity of the measurements possible with handheld devices.
Ask for References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=42020
Bladder Scanners Market: Key Drivers
- Growing number of people with urologic diseases notably urinary incontinence and urinary retention disorders is a key driver for the need for measuring bladder volume, both pre- and post-operatively. The technology has proved to be reliable in diagnosis and treatment of these diseases.
- Growing incidence of urologic health problems in the elderly has also propelled the prospects of the bladder scanners market. The presence of large patient base in numerous developing and developed countries around the world has spurred the demand for bladder scanners. Key markets due to geriatrics care include Philippines, South Korea, and India.
Bladder Scanners Market: Regional Dynamics
- North America held a major bladder scanners market share in 2021, and is projected to retain its lead during the forecast period of 2022–2031. The region has witnessed substantial revenue streams from reselling and refurbishing of bladder scanner devices, particularly to developing world. Countries in those regions prefer low-cost diagnostics for the diagnosis of urinary disorders. Commercialization of new technologies in the regional market such as introduction of innovative wireless ultrasonic bladder scanners will also drive the revenues.
- Asia Pacific has emerged as the region that is replete with opportunities. The TMR study found that China will contribute the major share to the regional market during the forecast period.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=42020
Bladder Scanners Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key players in the market are Roper Technologies, Inc., SRS Medical Systems, EchoNous, Inc., GE Healthcare Inc., Laborie Medical Technologies Inc., Vitacon, dBMEDx Inc., and Becton Dickinson and Company.
Prominent medical device companies are keen on launching cutting-edge technologies to gain a stronghold in the market. A case in point is wireless ultrasonic bladder.
Bladder Scanners Market Segmentation
- Global Bladder Scanners Market, by Product
- Bench Top Bladder Scanners
- Portable Bladder Scanners
- Handheld Bladder Scanners
- Global Bladder Scanners Market, by Application
- Global Bladder Scanners Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Australia & New Zealand
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Foley Catheters Market: The global Foley catheters market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 2.2 Bn by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 7.1% from 2022 to 2031.
Optical Lens Edger Market: The global optical lens edger market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 812.8 Mn by 2031 with a CAGR of 7.00% from 2022 to 2031.
Label-free Array Systems Market: The global label-free array systems market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 2.4 Bn by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 6.4% from 2022 to 2031.
Shoulder Replacement Market: The global shoulder replacement market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 4.1 Bn by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 6.9% from 2022 to 2031.
Canes and Crutches Market: The global canes and crutches market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 1.39 Bn by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 3.4% from 2022 to 2031.
Motion Preservation Devices Market: The global motion preservation devices market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 1.78 Bn by 2031 with a CAGR of 10.8% from 2022 to 2031.
Smart Insulin Pens Market: The global smart insulin pens market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 90.1 Mn by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 11.2% from 2022 to 2031.
Vitamin D Testing Market: The global vitamin D testing market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 1.06 Bn by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 5.8 % from 2022 to 2031.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]