NEW YORK, July 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Biopharma products, which are also known as biological medical products, include temperature-sensitive drugs, blood or blood components, vaccines, gene therapy products, and tissues. These products need specialized packaging to maintain product serenity and prevent breakage, spillage, and contamination. Packaging protects the product during distribution, storage, sale, and usage as well as advertising.
The biopharma cold chain packaging market size is expected to grow by USD 1.85 billion from 2020 to 2025. In addition, the growth momentum of the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 9.24% during the forecast period.
Gain access to important statistics related to market growth. Download our Sample Report
- YoY growth (%): 8.42%
- Performing market contribution: North America at 33%
- Key consumer countries: US
With 33% of the growth originating from North America, this region will account for the highest market share growth during the forecast period. Moreover, market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
Other details about the market’s geographical landscape and regional contribution are available in our Exclusive Sample Report
CCL Industries Inc., Creopack, DGP Intelsius Ltd., Gerresheimer AG, Nordic Cold Chain Solutions, Peli BioThermal Ltd., Sealed Air Corp., Sofrigam, Softbox Systems Ltd., and Sonoco Products Co., among others, are few of the key vendors in the biopharma cold chain packaging market.
The global biopharma cold chain packaging market is highly fragmented, with the presence of several domestic and international vendors. The competition among market vendors in terms of product differentiation, portfolio, and pricing is intense. The leading vendors focus on using new materials for packaging in the biopharma cold chain packaging market. Companies with greater technical and financial resources can develop products that can make competitors’ products obsolete and non-competitive even before they are launched or before R&D and commercialization costs have been recovered. To survive and succeed in an intensely competitive environment, it is important for vendors to distinguish their products and service offerings through a clear and unique value proposition. Therefore, to remain competitive in the market, vendors have to develop new products to address the core requirements of their customers and compete based on price.
Download our Sample Report to get a brief understanding of various other vendors and their offerings.
- Innovations in the biopharmaceutical sector:
- Biopharmaceutical companies are making large-molecule drugs that are less stable than most small-molecule drugs. Molecules that are less stable can lose their biochemical property if they are not stored in a controlled temperature during transit, which is fueling the demand for biopharma cold chain packaging. The biopharmaceutical sector needs a fully developed cold chain that ensures safe transportation of samples. The increasing adoption of cell and gene therapy in the biomedical industry is also boosting the demand for biopharma cold chain packaging. These factors are driving the growth of the market.
To know about a few other market drivers, trends, and challenges, Download our Sample Report
BioPharma Cold Chain Packaging Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 9.24%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 1.85 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
North America at 33%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Germany, India, and UK
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
CCL Industries Inc., Creopack, DGP Intelsius Ltd., Gerresheimer AG, Nordic Cold Chain Solutions, Peli BioThermal Ltd., Sealed Air Corp., Sofrigam, Softbox Systems Ltd., and Sonoco Products Co.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Plastic packaging – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Metal packaging – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Glass packaging – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CCL Industries Inc.
- DGP Intelsius Ltd.
- Gerresheimer AG
- Nordic Cold Chain Solutions
- Peli BioThermal Ltd.
- Sealed Air Corp.
- Softbox Systems Ltd.
- Sonoco Products Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/biopharma-cold-chain-packaging-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-1-85-billion-33-of-market-growth-to-originate-in-north-america—technavio-301583079.html