The online Christian coding bootcamp redefines the learning landscape with fast-track coding skills for the modern workforce.
REDDING, Calif., Nov. 18, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Bethel School of Technology (BST) is once again reshaping the education landscape by disrupting its own disruptive education model. Today, the first online Christian coding school in the world announces the launch of its Front-End Web Development Microcredential, a dynamic addition to its transformational learning opportunities. As part of the institution’s unwavering commitment to innovation, this program promises to redefine the way individuals gain essential tech skills and knowledge that lead to in-demand, high-growth careers.
In today’s rapidly evolving workforce, coding skills have become essential for career advancement and entry into multiple industries. As the tech sector continues to grow and diversify, the need for skilled front-end web developers has never been greater. “Software Developer” sits atop the U.S. News and Jobs Report for “100 Best Jobs in 2023”, and “Web Developer” ranks ninth. Recognizing the increasing demand for accessible, high-quality tech education, Bethel Tech developed this new offering for students to acquire essential tech skills in as little as 15 weeks at an affordable tuition cost of $5,000.
“Innovation is our hallmark, and our new front-end microcredential is a testament to our commitment to pushing the boundaries of education,” stated Ryan Collins, CEO of Bethel School of Technology. “It not only provides technical proficiency that leads to employment, but also offers the support and community needed for well-rounded professional and personal development.”
Key Features of the Program:
- Fast-Track Learning: In just 15 weeks, students can acquire high-demand skills that are immediately applicable in the tech industry, offering a distinct advantage in a competitive job market.
- Online Accessibility: Accessible entirely online, the coursework is designed to fit seamlessly into learners’ busy schedules, making it convenient and flexible.
- Community and Mentorship: Bethel Tech believes in both the development of skill and character. In addition to technical skills, the program offers spiritual mentorship and support through faith groups, helping participants cultivate Christian leadership skills.
- Expert Instruction: Students will learn from industry experts and experienced educators, who are dedicated to their success.
- Career Services: Bethel Tech’s career services team prepares students to land jobs in their dream careers. Graduates have been employed at some of the leading companies, including: Salesforce, Dell, Ramsey Solutions, and Seattle Children’s Hospital.
- Affordability: The cost of the microcredential is $5,000, and it pathways into Bethel Tech’s Full Stack program at a pro-rated tuition cost.
- Multiple Start Dates: Bethel Tech offers six starts per year and is currently enrolling for the next cohort on January 28, 2024.
About Bethel School of Technology
Bethel School of Technology is an online Christian technology bootcamp that specializes in the high-demand areas of Software Development, Data Science, UI/UX Design, and Cybersecurity. Graduates have been hired by leading companies such as IBM, Dell, Infosys, Grubhub, Ramsey Solutions, and Seattle Children’s Hospital, and the average salary uplift for graduates is 65 percent. Additionally, Bethel Tech’s programs transfer as 27 college credits into William Jessup University.
SOURCE Bethel School of Technology