Best Businesses to Start Working at Home 2020
Are you searching for the business that you can open in 2020? Maybe COVID-19 has you stuck at home? Whatever the reason, we’ve compiled this list of the top 5 best businesses to start working at home.
We’ve also made a list of The 5 most effective (and legit) methods to earn money online.
Everyone wants to be a boss, so everyone is switching from jobs to set up their own business with the rise of the digital economy. You need to have to the right idea and strategy to make the best out of your time. Choose one that helps you to start working at home. Some start blogging as their business and others offer online tutoring, the best businesses to start working at home.
Top 5 Best Businesses to Start Working at Home 2020
Nowadays, blogging is trending as many bloggers are making millions sitting at their homes. If you love something and you have the niche, you can start blogging to earn a handsome amount. To start blogging, you need the following things:
- You must have a domain name. Try to choose the best name and then register it online with a domain registrar like Namecheap, Godaddy or Hostgator. You can select another website for a domain name if you know.
- The second thing is to purchase the web hosting if you want to make your website visible to your audience. We recommend Hostgator for their solid customer service, rates and system.
- The third step is installing WordPress and plugins which are used for a website
- You need to know the SEO tools and tips to get more traffic.Check out LeadPages for a easy premium solution to building landing pages. Leadpages sign up now for a 14 free day trial!We recommend trying Clickfunnels’ One Funnel Away Challenge with marketing landing pages. You can also sign up for a 30 Summit along with their Traffic Secrets guide!
2) Online Courses and Tutoring
You can start selling your online courses if you are expert at something. For example, you love cooking, you can make videos on it and start selling them, or you have good command on English, you can make videos on English grammar and sell them. You can also start tutoring online to students. Many students need help in maths, chemistry, biology or other subjects, if you are good at it, you can start teaching them.
You can sell courses or start tutoring by having your Facebook page so that people can get access to you. If you don’t want to have your page, you can provide these services on many online platforms such as Teachable.
3) Dropshipping Business
If you can get the products at a less price than market price then you can begin a profitable business. Because you can sell those products online through Ali Express, or Amazon and other online sources. In drop shipping, you can get the products in bulk on wholesale rate and then sell them on market price.
4) Freelance Graphic Design or Graphic Design Business
Every company needs a graphic designer to design their brand. They need banners, logos, poster and other creative designs to stand their brand different from other businesses.
You can also search for online platforms such as Fiverr and Upwork and make your gig and start offering services related to graphic designing. If you don’t know about graphic designing, you can start learning it through videos on YouTube and then practice it.
5) Free lance Web development or Web Development business
Business nowadays needs websites to increase their sales online and offline. You can start making websites and then sell them to anyone who wants sites. If you are a beginner, you can create websites for your family and friends to improve your skills and then start offering it online. There are many platforms where you can provide these services, such as Fiverr and Upwork. All you have to do is create an account, make a gig and start offering.