NEW YORK, July 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The 3PL Market Value in Brazil is set to grow by USD 5.22 billion, progressing at a CAGR of 5% from 2020 to 2025, as per the latest report by Technavio. Moreover, the Y-O-Y growth rate of 2021 for the market was estimated at 3.33%. The report provides a detailed analysis of drivers & opportunities, top winning strategies, competitive scenarios, future market trends, market size & estimations, and major investment pockets.
For more additional information about the 3PL Market in Brazil. BROWSE SUMMARY OF THE RESEARCH REPORT
The 3PL market in Brazil report offers information on several market vendors, including C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., CEVA Logistics AG, DHL International GmbH, DSV Panalpina AS, Kintetsu World Express Inc., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Nippon Express Co. Ltd., Sankyu Inc., Schenker AG, and Sinotrans Ltd. among others. Moreover, the market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as strategic partnerships to compete in the market.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc. – In March 2020, the company completed the acquisition of Prime Distribution Services (Prime), a provider of retail consolidation and value-added warehouse services in North America, from Roadrunner Transportation for $225 million
- CEVA Logistics AG – In February 2021, the company opened its new head office in Thailand
- DSV Panalpina AS – In December 2020, the company announced to acquire Globeflight Worldwide Express, a South African-based courier company
Find additional highlights on the vendors and their product offerings. DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORT OF THIS MARKET
- The market is segmented by End-user (consumer goods, manufacturing, automotive, and others) and Service (warehousing and distribution, transportation, and others).
- The third-party logistics (3PL) market in Brazil’s share growth by the consumer goods segment will be significant during the forecast period. This segment includes fast-moving consumer goods, food and beverage, and other retail goods such as electronic products.
- The demand for consumer goods in Brazil is seasonal and uncertain. Therefore, most companies prefer 3PL services for storing and transporting goods across the country. This ensures reduced cost, timeliness in order fulfillment, and rapid response based on the changes in consumer demand.
REQUEST SAMPLE COPY OF THIS REPORT Using Business Email ID to Gain Further Insights on the Market Contribution of Various Segments on Higher Priority
- The soaring e-commerce sector in Brazil:
- E-commerce companies prefer 3PL to manage their supply chain efficiently by reaching end-users across regions. They are experiencing huge demand uncertainties, which is compelling them to use 3PL rather than having their logistics.
- Therefore, the growth in the e-commerce sector will positively impact the 3PL market in the concerned region. Brazil, which is recovering from its major economic downturn between 2014 and 2016, is witnessing rapid growth in the e-commerce sector.
- The e-commerce market in Brazil grew by almost 56%, reaching nearly $20 billion in sales revenue in 2020. Such growth will increase the demand for 3PL for both long-distance transportation and last-mile delivery across the country and will drive the 3PL market in Brazil in terms of revenue.
- The rise in cargo theft:
- This has propelled the need for precautionary safety requirements, such as insurance, which increases the overall cost of the service. Most of the goods and freight transport in Brazil are through roads.
- The cargo theft in several Brazilian states compels 3PL service providers and the companies that are opting for logistics services to invest in securing their merchandise. Companies have increased their spending on insuring their merchandise, which drives the demand for various insurance plans.
- This increases the insurance premium cost, which further increases the operating cost for 3PL service providers and the companies that are opting for logistics services.
- Due to rising cargo theft, companies operating in Brazilian states are reluctant to expand their presence, despite the increase in demand. Such factors reduce the demand for 3PL in Brazil and are expected to hinder the growth of the 3PL market in Brazil.
Find additional information about various other market Drivers & Challenges available with Technavio. VIEW A SAMPLE COPY OF THIS REPORT
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to speak to our analyst and know more insights about this market report. Our analysts can also help you customize this report according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
SPEAK TO OUR ANALYST NOW! to take full advantage of every opportunity using competitive analysis created just for you
3PL Market in Germany by End-user and Service – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The market value is set to grow by USD 10.55 billion, progressing at a CAGR of 5.03% from 2021 to 2026, as per the latest report by Technavio. The growth of the e-commerce industry and the rising adoption of omnichannel retail are notably driving the market growth, although factors such as the high cost of technology may impede the market growth. FIND MORE RESEARCH INSIGHTS HERE
3PL Market in US by Service and End-user – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The market value is set to grow by USD 74.48 billion, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% from 2020 to 2025, as per the latest report by Technavio. The market is fragmented and is expected to provide a favorable growth environment to new and existing players in the coming years. FIND MORE RESEARCH INSIGHTS HERE
Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Market in Brazil Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 5.22 billion
YoY growth (%)
South America and Brazil
Performing market contribution
Brazil at 100%
Key consumer countries
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., CEVA Logistics AG, DHL International GmbH, DSV Panalpina AS, Kintetsu World Express Inc., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Nippon Express Co. Ltd., Sankyu Inc., Schenker AG, and Sinotrans Ltd.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period,
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Consumer goods – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Manufacturing – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End user
Market Segmentation by Service
- Market segments
- Comparison by Service
- Warehousing and distribution – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Transportation – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Service
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive Scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc.
- CEVA Logistics AG
- DHL International GmbH
- DSV Panalpina AS
- Kintetsu World Express Inc.
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- Nippon Express Co. Ltd.
- Sankyu Inc.
- Schenker AG
- Sinotrans Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/3pl-market-size-in-brazil-to-grow-by-usd-5-22-billion-from-2020-2025–find-market-facts-future-scenarios-growth-and-analytical-insights-301591050.html