NEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The 3D printing materials market is set to grow by USD 12.75 bn, progressing at a CAGR of 48.11%, from 2021 to 2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Read Free Sample Report to explore more growth opportunities in the 3D printing materials market
The 3D printing materials market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
3D Printing Materials Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
- Thermoplastic Polymer
- Metal Powder
- North America
- South America
For more information about each segment of the 3D printing materials market, Request a Free Sample
3D Printing Materials Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the 3D printing materials market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include 3D Systems Corp., Arkema SA, BASF SE, Dow Inc., Eastman Chemical Co., Evonik Industries AG, Koninklijke DSM NV, Materialise NV, Solvay SA, and Stratasys Ltd.
The report also covers the following areas:
- 3D Printing Materials Market size
- 3D Printing Materials Market trends
- 3D Printing Materials Market industry analysis
The low wastage of cartridges in additive printing, emergence of new 3D printing materials, and limited time required for 3D printing will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the high cost of 3D printing equipment and materials will hamper the market growth.
Get lifetime access to our Technavio Insights. Subscribe now to our most popular “Lite Plan” billed annually at USD 3000. View 3 reports monthly and Download 3 Reports Annually!
3D Printing Materials Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist 3d printing materials market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the 3d printing materials market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the 3d printing materials market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of 3d printing materials market vendors
- 3D Desktop Printer Market: The 3D Desktop Printer Market has been segmented by technology (FDM, SLS, SLA, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
- 3D Computer-Aided Design Market: The 3D computer-aided design market has been segmented by end-user (automotive, industrial machinery, aerospace and defense, and others) and geography (Russian Federation, Turkey, Poland, Greece, and rest of Eastern Europe). Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
3D Printing Materials Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 48.11%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 12.75 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
North America at 36%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Germany, Japan, and UK
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
3D Systems Corp., Arkema SA, BASF SE, Dow Inc., Eastman Chemical Co., Evonik Industries AG, Koninklijke DSM NV, Materialise NV, Solvay SA, and Stratasys Ltd.
Parent market analysis, market growth inducers and obstacles, fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Download FREE Sample for additional highlights of the 3D printing materials market.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/3d-printing-materials-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-12-75-bn-from-2021-to-20253d-systems-corp-and-arkema-sa-among-key-market-contributorstechnavio-301399493.html